Vaccine Epidemic: How Corporate Greed, Biased Science, and Coercive Government Threaten Our Human Rights, Our Health, and Our Children (paperback, 484 pages) is the book big pharma doesn't want you to read. This book takes a full spectrum look at the dangers and unanswered questions about vaccines. It is required
reading for all people contemplating vaccination for themselves and
their children and an
essential handbook for the vaccination choice movement.
National polls show that Americans are increasingly concerned about
vaccine safety. Everyone should have the right to make individual, informed choices
together with their healthcare practitioners. Vaccine Epidemic
focuses on the searing debate surrounding individual and parental
vaccination choice in the United States. Featuring a wide array of more than twenty
experts from the fields of ethics, law, science, medicine, business, and
history; Vaccine Epidemic urgently calls for reform.
Louise Kuo Habakus and Mary Holland edit and introduce a
diverse array of interrelated topics concerning the explosive vaccine
• The human right to vaccination choice
• The ethics and constitutionality of vaccination mandates
• Personal narratives of parents, children, and soldiers who have suffered vaccine injury
• Vaccine safety science and evidence-based medicine
• Corrupting conflicts of interest in the national vaccine program
• What should parents do? A review of eight advice books on vaccines that span the gamut.
Paperback edition that was expanded with nearly 100 pages of new content.