ThyroSafe™ is the only
FDA approved Potassium Iodide (KI) tablet with 65 mg. strength. This is
essential for promptly dosing children, who are always more at risk
than adults. The FDA Guideline suggests: "For the sake of logistical
simplicity in the dispensing and administration of KI to children, FDA
recommends a 65-mg. dose as standard for all school-age children while
allowing for the adult dose (130 mg., 2 X 65 mg. tablets) in adolescents
approaching adult size."
These Potassium Iodide tablets are an essential part of any nuclear preparedness plan. During a nuclear event (such as Fukushima) these tablets are in high demand and sell out quickly. Plan ahead and enjoy peace of mind by purchasing yours today.
- Each packet provides 20, 65mg tablets
- Adult Dose = 2 tablets daily, 10 day protection
- Child Dose = 1 tablet (3+ yrs), 20+ day protection
- One packet per person recommended by FDA
- No prescription required - OTC
- FDA Expiration date: July 2015
- Detailed Dosing Instructions Included